Friday 29 March 2013

Inspiration on the desktop... If you have space...

Ok, so I'm no spring chicken these days, but I'm just as much a kid at heart as I've always been.  Over the years, I have amassed a good collection of inspiring toys of characters from my favorite shows and comics.  Unfortunately though, many are still in boxes, or in storage purely because I just don't have space to set them all up...

Recently I did buy this guy - Wheel Jack - from the show Transformers:Prime.  I have to say, this toy is GREAT for dynamic action posing...  It also looks just as cool as the show! The other bonus is that its small enough to sit nicely on top of a DVD spindle right in front of my keyboard.

One day, I'll get the rest unpacked when I find some space for them...  Until then, I'm going to just be inspired by robots...

0 comments:

Post a Comment